Ngala Jared Community Development Foundation is a multisectoral non-governmental organization (NGO) founded in Kenya, East Africa on the 27th September 2001 to help tackle the multisectoral challenges in the society. We are registered as an international NGO.
The founder - Jared Antonnie Ngala – is the current executive director of the foundation. He is a career sales and marketing executive with background in the insurance industry and long experience in social welfare management.
Due to his passion for prudent social welfare management, the founder facilitated registration of the NGO to champion realization of the following public service leadership ideals:
The commitment to mobilize universal public participation in addressing various challenges in the society. This dispensation is based on the fact that the human race is a global community and we are, therefore, dependent on one another in diverse ways and hence the need for teamwork in tackling the social ills in our midst
The desire to ensure public service leadership accountability so that the vulnerable groups in the society are not deprived of their basic rights
The necessity to provide effective and efficient public service delivery through establishment of strategic governance structures and systems at different levels of human settlement
Our Unique Features
- Unlike many other foundations, we are a public membership foundation. This allows popular participation in our social development affairs.
- Contrary to the general public perception of foundations, we are not an endowment fund. We are an ideological resource organization established by the founder to provide the following services to communities around the world:
· Social welfare resource mobilization services
· Business development services
· CBOs capacity building services
· Donor grants management services
· Policy development and implementation consultancy services; and
· Community assets management services
In view of the foregoing, various community service providers are welcome to contact us for necessary service delivery networking.